Stichting FORMA is an institute for adult education on Bonaire. Within the department of Social Opportunity Young people FORMA we are looking for:
Social Pedagogical talent (32-40 hours)
The Social Pathways Young People section (SKJ) focuses on young people aged 18-24 without a basic qualification for the labor market. Young people follow a training path and a tailor-made vocational qualification process (up to a maximum of 24 months), with the final goal being successfully placed on the local labor market.
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
Together with the (young) adults, you work on their personal development. By offering both pedagogical and didactic guidance, you offer our students a chance at a full-fledged place in society. The personal responsibility and individuality of the young people are central to this.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES / CORE TASKS
- you keep the intakes together with one of the coordinators
- together with the student you form the supervision plan and thereby involve the network.
- You support the student during the implementation of the plan
- you develop and provide training within the different groups.
- you support teachers in a recovery-oriented approach
- you take part and organize internal and external consultations
- you perform various administrative tasks related to the job
What do we expect from you?
- A completed HBO SPH or similar course
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of and affinity with restorative working
- Excellent control of Papiamento
- A strong empathic ability
- Focused on the possibilities and qualities of (young) adults
- You can work methodically;
- Experience and affinity with the target group
- Being able to work together independently and in a team
Salary dependent on knowledge and experience level and to fit into a salary structure used by the FORMA.
You can submit your application with Curriculum Vitae to Fundashon FORMA before 5 January 2018. Attn director mrs. Inge Berben, Kaya LD Gerharts 15, Bonaire.
If you have any questions, please contact the Coordinator SKJ
Mrs. Tanja Staring tel: +599 717-6949